01 January, 2011

Powerful Presentation Skills


14th and 15th Dec, 2010. The module? Powerful Presentation Skills by En. Abdullah Md Yunos and his best friend, Pn. Rusilawati Kamarudin. In this module, it helps participants to build their confidence level. So, by the end of this module, they hope that at least we are able to learn basic component in presentation; style especially. Practice, practice, and practice. That was the tip given and for most of us, it will help to deliver good presentation. As for me, instead of practicing and memorizing, I prefer to know what I am about to deliver. The more you understand about your topic, the more you can give to your audience. It will be like a sharing moment between you and the audience. And that is of course solely just my opinions. During that days, both of our trainers recorded our group activities and by doing so, we were able to get to know ourselves better on how we give our speech, the way we talk to each other. I myself seldom have the opportunity to see myself in recording. Even if some of us felt really awkward towards how they themselves respond, it was a good step for future improvement, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment