02 January, 2011

Grooming – You Are What You Wear!

You are your greatest asset. That was the tag line for the module of the day, grooming. To be honest, I would say that this module is the toughest for a person like me who previously in the whole life never ever dress up well. When I first heard about grooming, one thing came up in my mind “Oh, this is going to be hard.” Compared to the technical module in the second month, Creative, Invention and Innovation which would be my favorite and I would rather say one of my best and my specialties, and yet grooming would be vice verse.
I learned a lot in the module. I now know that I am a warm tone person and some of my friends were cool tone person. Oh I see! The color of our choice really plays and important role to bring out the best of you. Doesn’t that great? Well, grooming is a new world for a computer geek like me to be honest. In front of the computer clicking nifskope, 3ds Max 2010, alias Maya, game editing, graphic texturing, meshes and all that, dressing up while doing the stuff was never came across. So, it is a good new thing to be learned.
Dining etiquette! Yes. Now we’re talking. This would be the best learning experience for me. I f someone want me to teach him right now, be my guest. =) I would be very enthusiastic to give demonstration to them from A to Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment