05 December, 2010

A Time Traveler's Wife

Heh heh heh.... (evil laugh applies here)

Even if the title of my post is a time traveler's wife, it is not what I want to talk about. I'm just trying to catch some eyes because personally, the movie is quite a so so compared to the novel...NO! ...no no...I'm not going to talk about that... I'm a scientist, in any cells of my brains could not and would not tolerate with this fact -time traveling is possible- ever. I have my believe. What's yours?

My recent post, I reviewed my books a little and just before I ended it, I included the link to the wiki site writing about paradox. Arghh...you must read it. One of my favourite paradox is the pinocchio paradox...it's happens when the pinocchio make a statement "My nose will be growing". So which one is it? will his nose grow? Everybody knows the fact that his nose only grow whenever he lies. It is a general knowledge. But if he is telling us the truth...so his nose will not grow which indicates that he is now lying, contradict to his own statement. (LOL)...I can't stop laughing, thinking of the outcomes to his statement. (smile)

Back to the theory of time traveling, some of the people think of the possibility. I choose the opposite side, until now I still believe that the theory is impossible no matter what. As I said, I'm a scientist, any illogical explaination pasted on my face, they have to came with a strong evident along with it and if not, I give my own opinions to defend my side. I give you two:

1) Time Traveler's Paradox - If you were to invent the time traveling... ermm....a motorbike for an instant, a time traveling motorbike which brings you to any date of your choice and apparently you hate yourself...so much that you would rather kill yourself with the assumption of this act is actually the best thing to do so far. A proud things to do and you have this idea of ending your own life by your own hands. Thus, you go for it. You travel back through time and meet yourself and you kill you...I mean..him..the you him..or whatever you like. Hey! You ARE both of them by the way. So you succeed in killing you yourself, and who are you now? The existence of the current you will be jeoperdized. The paradox issue lies here. If you already erradicates your future existence, who will be going back through time and kill you? You don't exist after your first act.

and...

2) In a scientific point of view... (perhaps I would bring forward this to my next post insyaAllah)

2 comments:

  1. The change in your post layout looks really neat. You have cleared up the clutter and concentrated on making sure your content is the main player isntead of the sideshow actors.
    You have included riddles, which are interesting, and your language has definitely improved.
    Keep at it. You are on your journey, and the sailing looks smooth from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Major. Haha..I just expressing my thought.xD

    ReplyDelete