04 December, 2010

Siri Perjalanan Pernyasatan Prince (3p)

My first book was published few years back and this is my first time promoting it to my friends and other young readers especially who love mystery genre. The main title series is “Siri Perjalanan Penyiasatan Prince”. It is a malay novel. A novel ...but... at the same time, I was trying my best to make the readers do not feel like actually reading one, a ‘novel’. Comics is a best word to describe it and hopefully by doing so, more of the young readers will fall in love with readings. It’s a first step though. A comics-style novel. You can’t deny the most powerful graphical central processing units and proved to be far more superior than i7 and it is known as imagination..=) It’s the beauty of Allah’s blessing.

I’ve encountered lot s of comment throughout these years about the stories I wrote. One of them is that it is hard to be understood, and this came a lot from female readers but from the guys... “awesome!” Taking a look at the cover, It is so simple and it doesn’t appealing. (I’m on the blame for this one.haha) Despite that, it’s a gamble for the contents and the story line.

Kes 1: Istana Tinggalan (The official title for the first book)
The story begin with the first case for the main character, the protagonist of the story, Prince when he and his bestfriend, Shazwan joining in a treasure hunting activities in an isolated old castle located quite far from their village.Their trip suddenly became a ground stage for the continuous murders when the participants meet their death in a horrifying way one by one. Before each of them waiting for their turn, it had to be stopped.

The main character being such a young person and having a childish persona have to cope with the traumatic event occured  to him together with the others in order to survive...or at least.

Personally, my first case is not my best one (I prefer my third case)...and yet...I’m hoping that the readers are enjoying it to the fullest. For those who weren’t reading it yet, it’s in the store.MPH, Borders, Popular, Kinokuniya, etc.. Have fun and enjoy.=)

Wiki Must Read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox

9 comments:

  1. Yassin, nice blog lah!And the book...wow! I hope I'll be able to read it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i get a discount for that book?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. share sikit royalti buku ni...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. u wrote book? like seriously?? nanti try baca =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow besh nye yassin
    u have your own book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. is this the only book you wrote? any articles published in the newspaper? i might had read it once...i guess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments..=) kamsamida. But seriusly, all the blogs are beautiful and colorful. Waw, I'm so jeles..huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome gila yassin!i'll definitely look out for ur book the next time i'm at a bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep on the good work dear friend!! go Yassin!

    ReplyDelete