06 December, 2010

Mysterious Gift from "Blogging 101" Module

"Passion!" Pn. Sita reminded us participants of BeST programme. "At least a little." Most of us (majority are from biotechnology background) excited during our first blogging session. Of course we are. Our first blog, and it's going public. Pn. Sita and two other dedicated trainers put and effort to encourage us newbies. Plus, there's a reward incentive on the table which makes most of us eager to maximized our layout and so on.
Today was my lucky day, even if my blog was not as beautiful and as colourful as my other collegues, they gave me the opportunity to receive the reward prize. "OMG!" I was so happy I was unable to speak neither English nor Bahasa. I was speechless for a moment. Thanks madam and thank you guys. Wish you all the BeST.

On my way home from uniRazak, like a mother carrying her fragile baby, I carried the box, protecting it from pouring rain, and cover it under my 'Jingga'(orange) jacket. Can you see how happy I was? (easily excited) Not to mention the level of my curiosity at that time. Exploding.

I've decided to open it after isya' prayer so I waited. I had my dinner together with my younger brother, Hakim and we talk.I asked him to help me finding a good speaker for my computer too. We decided to go out the next day which is tomorrow. I had my target - the cheapest Altec Lansing desktop speaker which cost me around 30 to 50 ringgits and that's the best I can afford. Why am I bother telling you this? Ironically, after the isya' prayer, when I opened up the prize, there was a box of Sonic Gear desktop speaker smiling at me as if it was saying "Do cancel your plan for tomorrow and save it for other things." I laugh so much for today. Thank you Allah, for making my life easy.

p/s: The small giraffe in the picture represent me myself. The mini Me hugging the box.

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post!!
    Now you are beginning to really blog. This is how ot starts. You get to talk about yourself in real terms, not just like answering an essay question. You are definitely on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!! like it..clap2..
    and really, u receive a speaker!!! waa how envious!!! but you really deserve it anyway..hehe..keep up the good work and effort..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yassin! I'm so happy for you since you have started blogging! Please keep on updating it. R u still in that best programme? Let me be part of the helping hands as well! Now i have more topic to discuss with you since you have started blogging! Yeah2! Don't forget to follow me. C.O.M.P.U.L.S.O.R.Y. OK?

    Always there to support you, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete